Why Choose Dr. Perez?
- Highly Rated and Reviewed – Scroll down this page to see our reviews.
- Convenient Location – Easy to get to downtown Fort Lauderdale office.
- Latest Technology – Advanced 3-D Digital low radiation x-rays that is also more accurate than past machines Great for precise positioning of Dental Implants and other procedures.
- Insurance and Financing Options Available – Most Dental Insurance Accepted and Care Credit financing is available for those who qualify.
- Sedation Available – Several sedation options are available for a more relaxing and comfortable experience.
Why All-On-4 Implants?
- They avoid gum recession and bone loss which often happens with traditional bridges and with denture use.
- They’re silent so there are no clicking noises.
- They are stationary so they can’t be lost, broken or need cleaning.
- They are durable and very reliable.
- They preserve bone health by substituting for the missing root, thus providing the mass to help the bone retain its natural size.
- They do not have restrictions with eating particular foods, as dentures may.
- They can last a very long time.
"I had an appointment at Kodish-Perez Dental Group for a possible TMJ issue with my jaw. They were very thorough and I was happy with the options that they provided me with. Friendly and convenient office."- H.C / Office Visit / Jan 24, 2020
"In 1998 I started my dental trust with Dr. Kodish. His confidence, his kindness, and his results speak more than any words I can write here. Dr. Perez gave me excellent service on my recent visit. I am confident he will continue the excellent dental practice that I have had for years."- J.C. / Google / Aug 25, 2020
"Dr. Perez and his staff are amaizing."- W.S. / Google / Jul 24, 2020
"Professional staff and clean environment. Would highly recommend!"- K.J / Office Visit / Jan 08, 2020
"If I could give more stars to Dr Kodish I would. My story starts with being in pain for 16 months, countless appointments with every dental specialist you can think of, a root canal (which the Endodontist now says was unnecessary), medications that none of them worked and I thought I was losing my mind and frustrated. Then after a teeth cleaning with my past dentist, he noticed me rubbing my face and randomly mentioned “that’s your Masseter”. I researched what that was and discovered that I checked all the boxes for TMD and there began my search for a TMJ/TMD specialist and found Dr Kodish, made an appointment and 6 weeks later I am pain free. Dr Kodish is very kind, compassionate and professional. He was very patient listening to my long journey to find relief for my pain and did a full evaluation to identify my issues and it turned out I had many and not one dental professional identified any of them. Dr Kodish is brilliant and I highly recommend KP Dental. They are a full service dental practice and I will not go anywhere else."- N.R. / Google / Mar 11, 2021
All-On-4 Implant Procedures & Options:
All-On-4 Dental Implants
The All-On-4 Dental Implants is a small titanium screw that is inserted into the jawbone in the space left by the missing tooth.Read
All On 4 Dental Implants – Smile Brightly and Confidently
All On 4 Dental Implants is a dental implant that can replace multiple teeth.Read
Cosmetic Dentist – Dr. Perez – Fort Lauderdale Certified Dentists
Cosmetic dentistry refers to dental procedures that improve the appearance of teeth and focuses on improved dental aesthetics.Read
Denture Options in Fort Lauderdale At Fort Lauderdale Dental Studio
There are two highly recommended types of dentures offered by Fort Lauderdale Dental StudioRead